[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot versions

k b k_bisla at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:19:16 CET 2008

Gerald,
Thanks for your response.

I have had a 1.1.3  running on a board for 3+ yrs now, and i might add with any problems.
Now as I'm moving to a newer version of the board I'm evaluating the effort level vs extra features that newer version of uboot gets me.
hence the reason of finding out whats in the newer version of u-boot.

So to reiterate where can i find this information about feature/bug fixes per release.
Thanks
Kunal