[U-Boot-Users] TSEC/PHY @ MPC834x stopped working

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Wed Jul 2 18:45:26 CEST 2008

Kim Phillips schrieb:
> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:01:01 +0200
> Andre Schwarz <andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de> wrote:
>

>> this is a fully configured board, i.e. serial# and ethaddr/eth1addr set
>> up correctly.
>>
>> I'll give the bisect a try a soon as there'll be some time.
>>

> just to clarify, are you using the mainline u-boot.git tree, or
> u-boot-mpc83xx.git?  you should be using the latter until I ask WD to
> pull.  Actually, if you can confirm it corrects your problem, I have no
> reason to delay it further (I was waiting for WD to get back from
> vacation).
>
> Kim

Kim,

I'm running from mainline.
Do you want me to give u-boot-mpc83xx.git a try ?

After all I think the problem is lurking on my hardware/network somewhere.

I need some more time ...

regards,
Andre

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler  - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner