[U-Boot-Users] Flash Initializing problem, porting u-boot-1.1.3 on mpc850

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Jul 2 20:09:55 CEST 2008

Hi Li,

> I am try to port u-boot-1.1.3 on a board with the processor MPC850. And i try
> to change the board of TQM850.

Why do you want to port such an old version od U-Boot?  You will not get
much support from this list, as development is only done on the current
versions available from the git repositories.

Also when you switch to a current U-Boot, you will see that also the
TQM850 board switched over to using the CFI driver that very likely also
supports your flash out of the box.

So my suggestion is do not invest time in such an old version, but
restart from current top of tree U-Boot.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.
                                        -- Donald Knuth