[U-Boot-Users] kernel stopping

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Jul 2 20:11:42 CEST 2008

Hi Kishore,

>               Iam working on ARM samsung board SMDK2440 my kernel is stopping
> after seeing the information "Starting kernel ...\n\n"     this string is their
> in my lib_arm/Armlinux.c file .
> can anybody help me to know how to proceed next step,

When you have cross checked that you really pass the correct argument
for the console for the kernel to use ("console=...") and it still does
not work, get out your JTAG debugger and debug it.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
A GNU manual  should give a  good introduction to a beginner reading
through from the start, and should also provide all the details that