[U-Boot-Users] Flash Functions !!

Amit Kumar Amit_Kumar91 at infosys.com
Thu Jul 3 13:45:48 CEST 2008

Hello,

We are using board pxa255, UBoot version 1.3.3, FLASH chipset is PC28F256P30B85 (two chipsets) connected to same chip select. This FLASH supports CFI and U-Boot code has CFI_FLASH.c.
Do we need to write functions (Read, Write, erase) for this FLASH or U-Boot has support for this already?

Regards
Amit Kumar
P.S: Please ignore the disclaimer as I cannot remove it.

Infosys e-mail system.