[U-Boot-Users] e1000 problem @ current u-boot

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Thu Jul 3 15:25:57 CEST 2008

Wolfgang,

as far as I can see on the list you sent the latest patches for the
e1000 driver.

My e1000 (82541ER) stopped working on a MPC5200 based board with latest
u-boot.
I have a similar problem on another board ...

Is your e1000 working properly on the latest u-boot ?
Do I need any additional defines or environment settings to get it
working again ?

Obviously it is - again :-[ - my fault or is related to my build system.

Any help is welcome.

regards,
Andre

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler  - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner