[U-Boot-Users] PATCH: drivers/mtd/jedec_flash.c (typo)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 6 22:57:21 CEST 2008

In message <48644421.9000108 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I noticed that the device id for AMD flash part AM29DL800BB is wrong.
>
> Attached patch corrects it.
> -#define AM29DL800BB	0x22C8
> +#define AM29DL800BB	0x22CB

Hmmmm... I have but an old data sheet (Nov 2000) for this chip, which
indeed says 22CB. But then, even the current Linux kernel tree has
22C8.

Can anybody with access to  real  hardware  /  current  documentation
comment?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for
the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we
are now qualified to do anything with nothing.