[U-Boot-Users] Release status - things to be done

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 7 17:03:13 CEST 2008

Dear John,

in message <4b73d43f0807070728l18dce964kb86ef7281e5eb2a9 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> >        -> We have a big problem here. The thing is that we need a
> >           MPC521x custodian. Grant Likely (custodian for MPC52xx)
> >           cannot / does not want to take this responsibility;
> >           I would like to help but I cannot as I don't have access to
> >           latest hardware.
> >           I think that John Rigby is probably in the best position
> >           for this role.  John, are you (or anybody else) voluteering?
> >
> Sure, I'll volunteer.  I'll follow-up with Martha and have her submit
> cleaned up patches.  She is out until next week, when she gets back
> I'll help her submit cleaned up patches.

Excellent. I'll set up a MPC512x repo as soon as possible.

Given that we're pretty late in the release cycle - do you think this
can be handled quickly then? I'd even be willing to delay the release
for a week or so to get this included...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The universe, they said, depended for its operation on the balance of
four forces which they identified as charm,  persuasion,  uncertainty
and bloody-mindedness.      -- Terry Pratchett, "The Light Fantastic"