[U-Boot-Users] Tftp command !!

Amit Kumar Amit_Kumar91 at infosys.com
Wed Jul 9 13:27:47 CEST 2008

Hello,

I downloaded code from ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/u-boot-1.3.3.tar.bz2

In this code, I have made only two changes:

1) #define CFG_MAX_FLASH_SECT       259   (include/configs/pxa255_idp.h)

2) #define CFG_FLASH_PROTECTION     1     (include/configs/pxa255_idp.h)

On my board (pxa255), there is one Ethernet controller LAN91C111-Nu (10/100 Base T). I am trying TFTP command on hyper terminal.

I am getting following messages:

$ Tftp 400000 \tftpboot\example.img

Using MAC Address 4C:BB:22:F1:0C:00

TFTP from server 10.152.119.115; our IP address is 10.152.119.151 Filename '/tftpboot/example.img'

Load address: 0x400000

When I looked into the code, I saw that "Loading: T T T"  is in TFTPtimeout function.

(File Path           : net/tftp.c  Function Name  : static void TftpTimeout (void)

Kindly note that in pxa255_idp.h

#define CFG_HZ                3686400

Any idea why file transfer is not happening. I have already followed step 4.6 of DULG-tqm8xxl.pdf

Regards,

Amit
P.S: Please ignore the disclaimer as I cannot remove it.

Infosys e-mail system.