No subject

Tue Jul 29 02:03:00 CEST 2008

           Previous versions of CPP implemented the comma-deletion
        extension much more generally. We have restricted it in this
        release to minimize the differences from C99. To get the same
        effect with both this and previous versions of GCC, the token
        preceding the special `##' must be a comma, and there must be
	                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        white space between that comma and whatever comes immediately
        before it:
	^^^^^^^^^^

	     #define eprintf(format, args...) fprintf (stderr, format , ##args)

So the white space before  the  comma  is  actually  intentional  and
essential. Do not remove it.

Also, please never mix actual changes and such "cleanup" into one
patch. If you think a cleanup is necessary, then split it into a
sepparate patch.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come  true,  since  I  no
longer know how to use my telephone.