No subject

Tue Jul 29 02:03:00 CEST 2008

0x12 but not others.

2. We connected LAN cable to the PORT 0x12, still its not getting pinged.

We have connected in RGMII mode (TSEC0)
During POR the POR register are getting configured for default (GMII) mode,
how can we change the PORT to RGMII, after Boot.

 1. in Marvel - MDIO is selected in Configuration, and also in Four
Independented Serial Management Mode.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Ajeesh Kumar

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C96F41.BBA10860--