[U-Boot-Users] [patch 0/6] DM9000: Several fixes/cleanups for the DM9000A controller

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Wed Jun 4 12:38:29 CEST 2008

Remy Bohmer wrote:

> I will post a mail in a few minutes solving this...
> Please apply this new past on top of the 6-patches series I posted yesterday.

Great ! It works, I tested now with bigger files and it sounds good !

I have seen that the complete patch (all patch 0-xx) is not so big and
smaller as the limit of the mailing list (17k < 40k). What about to send
only the complete patch ? It is easier to read for the review.

There are some issues with the coding style, too (trailing blanks, for
example).

Kind regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de