[U-Boot-Users] [patch 0/6] DM9000: Several fixes/cleanups for the DM9000A controller

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Wed Jun 4 13:13:52 CEST 2008

Hello Stefano,

> Great ! It works, I tested now with bigger files and it sounds good !

Good news!

> I have seen that the complete patch (all patch 0-xx) is not so big and
> smaller as the limit of the mailing list (17k < 40k). What about to send
> only the complete patch ? It is easier to read for the review.

I made it seperate patches because all changes are seperate from each other.
One does not have to install the complete series. Every step should
result in a bootable and working driver.
Some other rule says: Keep patches as small as possible...

I looked at the complete change at first, but that makes it
unreadable, and I believe, harder to review.
Many changes are trivial, only some are more intrusive...

> There are some issues with the coding style, too (trailing blanks, for
> example).

hmm, I have configured quilt such that it normally removes those whitespaces...
I have to find out what went wrong here.

Wolfgang, Is the merge window for these patches still open?
If so, I will clean up the patches, and distribute it again in about an hour.

Kind Regards,

Remy