[U-Boot-Users] Stops booting after RAM info

Andrejs Cainikovs AndrejsC at GlobalAutomationSystems.com
Tue Jun 17 16:16:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

As far as I know CFG_MAX_FLASH_BANKS should be set to 1 always.
Multiple flash banks in u-boot are not supported.

 > Flash:  0 kB
This message is saying that u-boot was unable to detect the flash chip
itself.
The easiest way to get you flash working:
1. add flash id in include/flash.h (check your flash datasheet)
2. based on board/../flash.c get it working (probably you will need only
sector organization, also a datasheet material)

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Andrejs Cainikovs.