[U-Boot-Users] [Patch 0/9] U-boot-V2: Introduce I2C support for SDP3430

Menon, Nishanth x0nishan at ti.com
Wed Jun 18 17:40:48 CEST 2008

Sascha,

True, in fact it will hit everything in the system. But with the same argument, the i2c module itself could then be made a module. That will help on size as required. Most default boot configuration of u-boot might probably prefer to keep things limited to not having modules and keeping size, in which case, this point might help.

Regards,
Nishanth Menon