[U-Boot-Users] Compilation with gcc4 : Unknown values in msr

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 20 21:20:13 CEST 2008

In message <42288a480806200703v15c12409lecfa72743d25cbcd at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I sent two days ago, a mail concerning a trouble to compile u-boot with
> gcc4.3.2. I solve this problem by moving a section and concatenate with
> But now when I try to boot I have this error message :
> U-Boot 1.1.6-4

It is a complete waste of  efforts  to  try  and  get  such  an  old,
obsolete  version  of  U-Boot  running  with  bleeding edge toolchain
versions. If you really want to stick with that old code, than use an
adequate (i. e. old) tool chain. Or - recommended  -  update  to  the
latest version of U-Boot from the git repository.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Be kind to unkind people - they need it the most.