[U-Boot-Users] [Fwd: Re: at91sam9260-ek intermittenly fails at u-boot init]

Norman Cheung normankeehoon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:28:34 CEST 2008

Hi Stelian,

Thanks for the reply and the "verify" suggestion.  I found the problem!
a printf statement at CPU init of u-boot.  There is some SIO init or
peripheral reset behavior with the power up init(but not reset switch)
that cause the printf to work intermittently (Working more often with 32
bit  SDRAM and big block NAND than 16 bit SDRAM and small block NAND).

After removing the printf, it works well.

Thanks, again
Norman