[U-Boot-Users] PowerPC 405EP - NAND Flash (MT29F2G08AAC)

Pawel Pastuszak pawelpastuszak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:57:32 CET 2008

Yes i am where that there is no NAND controller so did that already and i
see stuff happing on my scope. I thought that i was missing something for
this flash chip.

I am attaching my nand controllor code could any body tell me if i am
missing something for the 405EP i am new to the 405EP processor...  But i
worked on did processors that i had nand setup and it was a lot lets work.

Most cases all it was just overwrite the ready and hwcontrol functions.

Pawel