[U-Boot-Users] LZMA support (patch)

Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini luigi.mantellini at idf-hit.com
Sat Mar 29 21:21:45 CET 2008

Hi All,

I will rework the patch in order to include all files from LZMA
SDK and some fix. I'll send the patch on Tuesday (I'm in
vacation). These are the implemented features:

- LZMA SDK 4.57 Decode code (vanilla)
- A Buff2Buff wrapper to decode the image (LZMA_Alone format)
- Fixes for mkimage (option -C lzma) and do_bootm
- small footprint and small impact on the u-boot sources.

To use the LZMA algorithm: just #define CONFIG_LZMA in your
board config file.

Ciao.

luigi