[U-Boot-Users] Adding a new board to the u-boot project

Ronald Madrid ron_madrid at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 20:56:57 CEST 2008

I'm developing a board based on the MPC8313 and want to have my code included in the u-boot project, but have a few questions.

I have created in u-boot-1.3.2 my own folder in the board directory and all appropriate config files.  I have also edited the Makefile on the top level.

Everything builds for my board's u-boot, but here are my questions.  I have to create a new folder in the nand_spl/board folder as my board supports NAND flash.  Is that ok?  Also, to add NAND support I have to edit the cpu/mpc83xx/start.S file.  Is this allowed?

After I get my code working is there a specific person that I forward the patches to?

Ron Madrid