[U-Boot-Users] [Help Need Urgent]u-boot CFG_RAMBOOT (u-boot running from DDR not from NOR) mpc85xx based board

Manish Jaggi manish.jaggi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:39:39 CEST 2008

Hi All,

This is kinda urgent.
I am using a custom mpc85xx SOC based EVB and my requirement is to compile
u-boot such that the image be copied to DDR and then run from there itself.
This is similar to CFG_RAMBOOT in mpc83xx.

I think i have to put a lot of initialization code in cpu/mpc85xx/start.S
and board/xxx/init.S

Can u please advice me on what all to comment out in these files, also it
would be really great if you could  point me to some implementation which
matches my problem

Thanks a ton.
Manish