[U-Boot-Users] [Help Need Urgent]u-boot CFG_RAMBOOT (u-boot running from DDR not from NOR) mpc85xx based board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 9 16:09:47 CEST 2008

In message <2e2add590805090639h318fbb64hcd14f3352fff2bf1 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> This is kinda urgent.

In this case I recommed to start reading here:
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

> I am using a custom mpc85xx SOC based EVB and my requirement is to compile
> u-boot such that the image be copied to DDR and then run from there itself.
> This is similar to CFG_RAMBOOT in mpc83xx.

Int he second step, you want to read the FAQ, especially here:
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/CanUBootBeConfiguredSuchThatItCanBeStartedInRAM

> ------=_Part_4093_6811983.1210340379157

Finally, please never post HTML on this list!

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Another megabytes the dust.