[U-Boot-Users] Boot from NAND FLASH

jiale.Yin jiale.yin at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:54:34 CEST 2008

Our board is reference with the mpc8313erdb,and its design is to link CS0 to the NAND FLASH, so I have to boot from NAND other than NOR.In /board/mpc8313erdb I can find some files, such as nand_boot.c, nand.c and nand_ecc.c, which I think are related with booting from NAND.What I want to know is if booting from NAND,is there any need to modify the start.s and what is needed to ba added. What's the difference between NOR-BOOT and NAND-BOOT. Thank you!

2008-05-16

jiale.Yin