[U-Boot-Users] Boot from NAND FLASH

jiale.Yin jiale.yin at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:13:39 CEST 2008

Thank you for your answer. But as you said in the letter, "NOR can be mapped in its entirety, while with NAND only the first 4KiB gets
mapped, and that code has to fetch the rest of u-boot from NAND and copy it to RAM before continuing." Why did you also mentioned that there is no need to modify the start.s, isn't there any difference between booting from NOR and NAND for start.s?

2008-05-19

jiale.Yin