[U-Boot-Users] MPC8xx evaluation card

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri May 23 17:36:25 CEST 2008

Hi Ankur,

> I am looking for MPC8xx (MPC885/MPC860) based evaluation card for
> reference.  I have checked that MPC885ADS support is present in u-boot
> & Linux.

Correct.

> Can any one suggest me where to look for evaluation card and Toolchain
> (Except google :) )?

What's wrong with the obvious place, i.e. Freescale[1]?

> Can I use denx.com eldk-(linux+uboot+toolchain) ?

Indeed you can.

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MPC885ADS&nodeId=01DFTQJk19Pcqx

--
5.7: Practically speaking, what is the difference between arrays and pointers?
About the difference between alcohol and marijuana; they have different