[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-fdt

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Nov 1 16:22:25 CET 2008

Dear Jerry Van Baren,

In message <490C6BCB.5000307 at ge.com> you wrote:
> Jerry Van Baren wrote:
> > Dear Wolfgang,
> >
> > Please pull u-boot-fdt master branch for inclusion in the 2008-12 release.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > gvb
>
> ***ping***

Pong.

Hey, that pull request was just two days old...

An old man like me is not *that* fast any more, you know?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Am I your nanny? The kernel is there to support  user  programs,  but
it's a _resource_ handler, not a baby feeder.     - Linus Torvalds in
      <Pine.LNX.3.91.960425074845.22041C-100000 at linux.cs.Helsinki.FI>