[U-Boot] Broken network for different u-boot compilation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Nov 8 10:23:41 CET 2008

Dear "Sriram Chadalavada",

In message <4dfa94a0811072124p1e8d9a7ax2bf92d1e91368e81 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>           I have a Cirrus Logic EDB7312 prototype evaluation board and want

This has nothing to do with <Subject>. Please do not hijack other
threads!

> to port uboot to it. Is the newsgroup still functional? I was not able to
> access it via thunderbird.

It's the official mailing list for U-Boot, and of course it's active.

> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Duy-Ky Nguyen <duykynguyen at hotmail.com>wrote:

Please do not top-pos / full-quote.

Please read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for
the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we
are now qualified to do anything with nothing.