[U-Boot] mini-pci wireless driver

Lance Zhang Lance.Zhang at taihootech.com
Mon Nov 10 06:52:42 CET 2008

Hi Jean,

Do you know any common methods to port a Linux driver to a u boot driver?
Will you rewrite all the driver codes? Or just make a function mapping?

I think it is terrible to write a wireless network card driver for uboot.

In uboot I need to implement MLME which contains "Authenticate ,Deauthenticate,Associate,Disassociate,Reassociate,Beacon,Probe ". and in Linux driver, the source code packet contains more than 10K lines.

Appreciated if anyone can give me further direction.

Thanks
Lance