[U-Boot] LXT971 ethernet on MCF5485

raul.moreno at telvent.com raul.moreno at telvent.com
Wed Nov 12 11:32:14 CET 2008

Thanks for your asnwer.

I got to solve the problem. I had a pair of mistakes related to the mapping
and netmask.
Now the ethernet is working right and I can use both FECs.

Regards,

Raúl Moreno

"Liew Tsi Chung" <Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com>
"Liew Tsi Chung"
10/11/2008 15:33

 Para:   <raul.moreno at telvent.com>, <u-boot at lists.denx.de>

 cc:

 Asunto: RE: [U-Boot] LXT971 ethernet on MCF5485

Hi,

             What does it tell when you typed "mii info"? Does it reports
100M on 100Mib base network, or does it take a while then reports 10M?
In mii_discover_phy(), undefined the ET_DEBUG to make sure it recognized
the ethernet phy device. Some simple check lists, GPIOs - which FEC are
you using 1 or 2? Do you have ipaddr, netmask, gatewayip, and serverip
set? Do you have CONFIG_M548x and CONFIG_FSLDMAFEC defined in your board
configuration file?

Regards,
TsiChung