[U-Boot] Info on different Versions of U-Boot.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 24 11:00:57 CET 2008

Dear Pithan,

In message <a490dc590811240052t397fb4caha0ddcfbd9a238f86 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I need some information for my upgradation work.
> What are bugs in  U-Boot 1.1.4.?

Too many to list here...

> Difference between U-Boot 1.1.4 and 1.3.1

Clone the git repository, then run

	git-diff U-Boot-1_1_4  v1.3.1

Be prepared to read some 855,000 lines (= close to 27 MB) of
differences.

> or where can I get the details/comparision between the different version of
> U-Boot.

See above. Use git-log to get an overview, and git-diff if you want to
know exactly.

Note: you are talking about an upgrade, but then you  mention  v1.3.1
which is pretty obsolete, too. You should really use current code for
any such work.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The whole problem with the world is  that  fools  and  fanatics  are
always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
- Bertrand Russell