[U-Boot] PHY lib

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 25 21:54:47 CET 2008

Dear Wolfgang,

In message <492C5744.5010205 at grandegger.com> you wrote:

> > BTW - Wolfgang: do you still plan to rebase &  post  your  "Configure
> > U-Boot  with a Device Tree" patches? They must have grown out of sync
> > terribly?
>
> Well, not really. The patch providing access to the FDT is quite simple,
> making use of it is another subject and requires a FDT aware device
> interface, in the first place. Search for
>
>  "[U-Boot-Users] using a flat device tree to drive u-boot config"
>
> to find the last discussion on this topic.

yes, I know. Maybe we should make the old stuff available in a branch
in our git repo so we can at least show  others  the  existing  code?
That  would  require  little  effort  and probably be a good base for
further discussions?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Ever try. Ever fail. No matter. Try again. Fail again.  Fail  better.
                                                        -- S. Beckett