[U-Boot] [patch 0/2] Cleanup non-ascii characters and cleanup patch FAT on non standard sector size devices

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Thu Nov 27 22:30:26 CET 2008

This patch series contains a cleanup of the use of non-ascii characters
in FAT-fs files, and also a cleanup of a patch originally posted by Igor Luri.
However, the patch posted by Igor on the mailinglist was still not readable
(base64 inlined patch) and thus not mergable or testable.

So, I merged the whole patch by hand and here is a repost...

Igor, can you please check if I did this cleanup properly.

Notice that the code that the original fat-code here does not match _any_
coding rule standard and is actually a big mess. So, I did not focus
on the Coding Rules too much for this patch.
I will post a seperate patch to fix this for these files also.

Kind Regards,

Remy