[U-Boot] [patch 0/2] Some more USB-OHCI bugfixes

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Fri Oct 10 10:33:35 CEST 2008

Hello Stelian,

>> This is very good news, but it proves again that USB never worked
>> before on these cores...
>> Maybe more pieces are missing to get it completely working...
>
> No, USB did work before on these cores, as the Atmel guys confirmed. I
> guess some older versions of AT91Bootstrap had the proper PLLB
> configuration settings which made USB work...

Besides the bootstrap, Atmel always used the older series 1.1.2 till
1.1.5 which they patched themselves. and the only deliverables that
worked, were precompiled and delivered as binary by Atmel with a GCC
3.x compiler. This was my starting point for debugging these problems,
and put me on the compiler dependant problems in the first place.
In U-boot mainline it never worked before.

Remy