[U-Boot] Denali ddr controlle: how i can reset?

Luigi Mantellini luigi.mantellini.ml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:52:01 CEST 2008

Hi ML,

i'm working on a SoC (mips based) that uses a denali ddr2 controller.
I noticed that also ppc4xx uses the same IP (or it's very similar).
I have a stupid trouble: i need to do a software reset of the denali,
but I cannot reconfigure it twice... losting the ddr memory space.

Of course, at the first time the configuration is ok...

Does anyone have information about this controller (I have just the
registers list...) or have noticed the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

ciao

luigi

--