[U-Boot] [UBI] git pull request

Kyungmin Park kmpark at infradead.org
Tue Oct 21 09:08:40 CEST 2008

Dear all,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> Dear "Kyungmin Park",
>
> In message <9c9fda240810201841m38b5b120gb10930d5b5407007 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
>>
>> Now you can use the latest UBI u-boot tree at
>> http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-ubi.git;a=summary
>
> Please use  the  "git-request-pull"  command  to  generate  the  pull
> requests.  Also, please make sure to include information which branch
> to pull from (please include this information even if  you  mean  the
> master branch - just to be sure).

To use the git-request-pull command, it supports the git protocol.
however in the company I can't use the git protocol so I can't post
the git-request-pull output.

> I am sorry, but none of this stuff has been posted before here on the
> mailing list, so I cannot pull it.

It's too big to post here. Instead I use the gitweb URL

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-ubi.git;a=commitdiff;h=67ae3bde6711697fb6cd54beee725bbdacc984a5

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park