[U-Boot] U-Boot Versioning

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Tue Sep 2 19:56:07 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 09:37:04AM +0200, Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini wrote:
> good idea... but I would like to clarify that we (italians) don't eat
> Spaghetti with Bolognese but we prefer to use Tagliatelle or Tortellini or
> Ravioli pasta, and the Sugo Bolognese's ingredients are:
>   - Onion
>   - Olive Oil (Extra-virgin!)
>   - Celery
>   - Carrot
>   - Wine
>   - (little bit) milk (if you want)
>   - minced meet (beef)
>   - (litte bit) lard or bacon (if you want)
>   - tomato

Well, that surely qualifies for the releases for the next couple of
years.

>   - a lot of time

Uuuh, that's not so easy. Code incredients tend to rot quickly when not
being served freshly from a rcs repository.

> Using the Sugo alla Bolognese we can give a name for each file of the
> toolchain...

So it might be an innovative model, thanks, we'll reconsider! 8-)

rsc
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
   Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9