[U-Boot] U-Boot version for a new port

Roman Mashak romez777 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 05:12:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

2008/9/2 Gururaja Hebbar K R <gururajakr at sanyo.co.in>:
> Depends on what processor you are using, atmel at91sam9 series or omap
> or ti davinci

It's LG's system-on-chip, consisting of main CPU (ARM926EJ-S based),
running at 216MHz, mpeg2/mpeg4/audio decoding engines, LCD interface,
UART. On-chip ROM available serves for preliminary bootloader, which
copies NAND flash content in to SDRAM.

> If s, then check if your board/processor configs match with any of
> these.
>
> Try to port their configuration & files to your board.
>
> Look at arm versatile board, ti davinci boards for reference.

I was considering this, but thought there would probably be something
more specific. Anyway, I need to investigate H/W more thoroughly.

--
Roman Mashak