[U-Boot] Fix dev_print for when it is called from usb_stor_info (usb storage command)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 9 16:02:48 CEST 2008

Dear Markus =?iso-8859-1?Q?Klotzb=FCcher?=,

In message <20080909135037.GA5659 at lisa> you wrote:

> Sorry for beeing so pedantic, but could you fix this and resend once
> more without context?  This is so we can use git-am to apply your
> patch!

You are right, but I'm in a generous mode today. I will clean this up.

No need to repost.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Making files is easy under  the  UNIX  operating  system.  Therefore,
users  tend  to  create  numerous  files  using large amounts of file
space. It has been said that the only standard thing about  all  UNIX
systems  is  the  message-of-the-day  telling users to clean up their
files.                            -- System V.2 administrator's guide