[U-Boot] [T-Engine] UBoot configuration for T-Engine/SH7727 MS7727CP02 DevKit

Yoshihiro Shimoda shimoda.yoshihiro at renesas.com
Fri Sep 12 08:44:22 CEST 2008

Hi, thaoth.

thaoth wrote:

> 0x28: 00101000 -> 00 101 000 ->
> * 101: Using bus clock
> * 000: Dividing Ratio Selection is 1/1
>
> I know
> * Internal clock: 96Mhz
> * Peripheral Clock: 24Mhz
> * CPU Block: 144Mhz
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19449833/a.JPG a.JPG
>
> Please let me know the correct value of EXCPGCR ? Is 0x28 correct initialize
> value of USB clock?

I think that 0x21 is correct value of EXCPGCR for your board.

0x21: 00101000 -> 00 100 001 ->
* 100: Using Internal Clock
* 001: Dividing Ratio Selection is 1/2
(96MHz / 2 = 48MHz)

>> And I used my board, I set 0x1500 in PKCR.
> I don't understand PKCR - Port control register so I don't know correct
> initialize value of this register.
>
> 0x1500 = 0001 0101 0000 0000
> -> PK6 is port output
> -> PK5 is port output
> -> PK4 is port output
> I don't know this value could be set for my board - TEngine/SH7727.

Oh, I am very sorry. This is PECR.
This setting enable USB1_pwr_en and USB2_pwr_en pin.

Best regards,
Yoshihiro Shimoda