[U-Boot] [ppc440epx] D-CACHE

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 17 01:07:22 CEST 2008

Dear "sean",

In message <000001c91811$9cf51d70$d6df5850$@com> you wrote:

> ¿©·¯ ºÎºÐÀ¸·Î ±¸¼ºµÈ MIME Çü½ÄÀÇ ¸Þ½ÃÁöÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

I'm afraid I cannot parse that.

> I'm using u-boot-1.3.4 rc1 version on my custom board based on SEQUOIA.

You should update the code to the current version, then.

> Do I just have to define CONFIG_4xx_DCACHE in sequoia.h?? Tha's it??

Ummm..why would you want to do that? Which problem are you trying to
solve? And are you aware of the implications of enabling the data
cache?

> Or, Should I patch my u-boot source?

That's difficult for us to tell as we don't know you board, nor your
code, nor your intentions.

> (The comment said that it needs further testing.)

Which comment said that? And in which context?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit.