[U-Boot] Watchdog doesn't get triggered on U-Boot command line

Jens Gehrlein Jens.Gehrlein at tqs.de
Thu Sep 18 07:52:16 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang, hi Andrew,

> Please restrict your line length to something readable, i. e. some 70
> characters or so. Thanks.

OK. It seems Outlo*k needs some manual override...
Hope, this mail is better...

On 2008-09-14 in "Re: [U-Boot] Watchdog support." you wrote to Luigi, that
this souldn't be necessary.
Why couldn't it be in the main loop of U-Boot?

Andrew, I read the mail thread but didn't quite unterstand it, especially
it was about PPC and MIPS. Now, I see more clear.

It seems, PPC uses real interrupts. Up to now I thought U-Boot doesn't
handle interrupts at all.

Kind regards,
Jens