[U-Boot] Malformed ARP packets

Remi Lefevre rlefevre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:51:02 CEST 2008

> That is the critical issue: the PSDMR values.  If all else fails, read the
> part number off a chip that is on your board and download the datasheet for
> *that* *exact* part number.  Sometimes manufacturers upgrade their parts or
> hardware makes a "compatible" substitution and the timing is differ

I'm now angry to myself.
I was lost in refresh timers and memory controller settings and did not
check again the "so basic"  SDRAM device mode register.

Burst length was actually incorrect....  no comments!  I'm ashamed.

Thank you very much to have persuaded me it was a SDRAM issue, hope
was decreasing. And so sorry for wasted time...

Best regards,
Rémi