[U-Boot] [patch 0/3] Improve stability USB memory sticks for the common OHCI USB layer.

Stelian Pop stelian at popies.net
Fri Sep 19 16:42:05 CEST 2008

Le vendredi 19 septembre 2008 à 11:16 +0200, Remy Bohmer a écrit :

> > I'll try to test on some other AT91SAM9 boards later today, if I find a
> > few minutes...
>
> Thanks, and I expect to hear some more positive news ;-)))

I'm afraid I have more bad news.

I updated my tree to the latest git. I use the ELDK 4.1 arm compiler.

Tested on an AT91SAM9263, with two different USB sticks:

U-Boot> usb reset
(Re)start USB...
USB:   scanning bus for devices... ERROR:  USB-error: DEVICENOTRESPONDING: Device did not respond to token (IN) or did not provide a handshake (OUT) (5)
ERROR: USB-error: DEVICENOTRESPONDING: Device did not respond to token (IN) or did not provide a handshake (OUT) (5)
ERROR:  USB-error: DEVICENOTRESPONDING: Device did not respond to token (IN) or did not provide a handshake (OUT) (5)
ERROR: USB-error: DEVICENOTRESPONDING: Device did not respond to token (IN) or did not provide a handshake (OUT) (5)

USB device not accepting new address (error=20)
2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found

Without your 3 patches applied, I get:

U-Boot> usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB:   scanning bus for devices...
      USB device not responding, giving up (status=20)
2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning bus for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found

Stelian.

--
Stelian Pop <stelian at popies.net>