[U-Boot] PrimeCell Peripherals

Roman Mashak romez777 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 09:44:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

2008/9/23 Gururaja Hebbar K R <gururajakr at sanyo.co.in>:

[skip]
> Then the user has to also define a do_irq command to support the same
>
> Kindly look at below file for do_irq function definitions & its usage.
>
> uboot\cpu\arm720t\interrupts.c
> uboot\cpu\arm920t\interrupts.c
>
> i havent seen this function definitions for arm926ej-s except
>
> #ifndef CONFIG_USE_IRQ
> void do_irq (struct pt_regs *pt_regs)
> {

I'm a bit confused: 'do_irq' is defined in several files, including
CPU-specific (arm920t, 720t etc.) and ARM architecture library
($(U_BOOT)/lib_arm). So if we build for arm920t-based platform
(provided that CONFIG_USE_IRQ is defined), then which one will be
actually compiled in resulting image?

Thanks.

--
Roman Mashak