[U-Boot] mpc83xx U-boot questions

Yuke Tian ytian at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 26 19:07:23 CEST 2008

Hi David,

Thank you for your kind response. What I am doing is to try to load the
RTEMS (a kind of open source real time operating system) image to the
board. It has a BSP for this board. All the tools I used are targeting
powerpc and tailed for this board.  But the final executable format is
.exe. I am not sure if this format is good to download and run on the
board using U-boot.  I just happen to know there is a mkimage utility
from U-boot.

Thank you,

Yuke