[U-Boot] U-boot NAND boot support on Freescale PDK

Magnus Lilja lilja.magnus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:26:34 CEST 2009

2009/4/2 alfred steele <alfred.jaquez at gmail.com>:
> Hi:
>
> Was going through the patch for uboot posted earlier this year and the
> related review comments here:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg01140.html.
>
> From the thread, it looks like no one is working on the u-boot nand
> boot on imx31 pdk.  Please correct me if i am wrong.

Until yesterday you were correct. I spent some time updating the
published patches to the current u-boot and the status now is that I
was able to compile the stuff. Haven't tried it on a PDK board yet but
I'm hoping to do that in a couple of days.
I will post patches when the stuff is running,  the patches will most
likely not be ready to be merged as there are previous comments to
take care of.

/Magnus