[U-Boot] any patch?

Marco Stornelli marco.stornelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:38:10 CEST 2009

You can "google" and you can find some patches. If I well remember the
last one is a patch for uboot 1.3.3 by olimex for a board based on
that processor (cs-e9302). I recently ported uboot to a recent version
starting from that version, there are only some adjustment to do
especially about timer functions (in addition to the customization for
your board, of course). There are other two patches, one from Cirrus
logic (the older one) and one for edb9302a for uboot 1.3.2.

Regards,

Marco