[U-Boot] dtb merge

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Wed Apr 8 17:40:21 CEST 2009

Any ideas on how to merge device tree binaries from slave devices ?

Having a PowerPC based board with various extension boards on e.g. the
local bus with each board having some kind of PROM device (I2C, SPI
etc.) containing a dtb ... is it possible to merge this into the
existing boards dtb into the local bus node ?

Is it already working - have I missed it ?

If not - is someone thinking/working on it ?

Any suggestions on how to do it ?

Regards,

Andre

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner, Hans-Joachim Reich