[U-Boot] [ANNOUNCE] Kconfig support

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Mon Apr 20 21:23:23 CEST 2009

On Monday 20 April 2009 14:42:24 Scott Wood wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > no one said otherwise.  please read the thread context before chiming in.
> >  if you had, you'd know that i was taking issue with the position of
> > "let's not do XXX in v1 because it exists in v2",
>
> I don't recall anyone advocating that position, other than your original
> inquiry ("i thought this was one of the points of u-boot-2?").
>
> You seem to be arguing with yourself. :-)

most recently, it's come up with (previous) kconfig/kbuild and the clock
changes.  people (myself included) were hesitant to undertake big tasks by
virtue of v2 already solving it.  so yes, i am in effect invalidating my
previous stances and in the process, attempting to elicit/vet other people's
opinions.  seems we're all up to speed now though.
-mike