[U-Boot] Uboot Remote gdb gives segmentation fault and hangs

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:48:16 CEST 2009

Thanks !

> which ICE do you use?
 I use the  the BDI3000. Could there be something wrong with the
U-boot image or the way u-boot doing a partial u-boot initialization.
The fact is that it does not even show the entry point/reset vector
address in startup. Could it be that my uboot elf image isn't laid out
correctly in the memory becuase of an incorrect linker script. How do
i go about debugging this.

This is one of my private uboot builds for the PDK(MX31)  board.

 Best Regards,
 Alfred.